What We Do
The Prospect Research Institute is a vibrant, online learning community that provides high-quality educational content, the opportunity to connect with peers, and an outlet for new ideas in the field of nonprofit fundraising research.
We offer online courses, a membership community, and other educational content that prepares prospect development professionals for their work in prospect research, fundraising analytics and relationship management. Our offerings are…
- Curated – We close the self-learning gaps by providing comprehensive trainings built by practitioners in the field.
- Creative – Learning doesn’t have to be boring! Real-world examples, a flexible learning structure and multi-media ensures content is engaging and current.
- Shared – People come to prospect research from all kinds of backgrounds, college degrees, and experiences. Because of this, each training develops content that is shared with the industry.
Jennifer J. Filla is CEO and founder of the Prospect Research Institute. She is also president and founder of Aspire Research Group LLC . In her role as CEO she is responsible for setting the strategic direction of the Institute and overseeing the content creation and delivery of all educational offerings. >>Learn more
Gayla Scrivener is an Executive Assistant at the Prospect Research Institute. In this role she makes sure everything works smoothly, from database management to marketing, and beyond! Gayla is also Owner of Scrivener Solutions a virtual assistant company where she and her team work behind the scenes to keep their clients organized and productive. >>Learn more
- Steffanie Brown, Manager for Prospect Research & Development Services at Florida Institute of Technology
- Mark Noll, Director of Operations at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital